Whole Chicken Recipe
6 pounds whole chicken, bones and all (two chickens) ***
- 1/2 pound steamed yams or pure canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 pound raw pureed summer/winter squash
- 1/4 pound pureed raw broccoli
- 1/8 pound pureed raw carrots
- 1/8 pound pureed raw cauliflower
- 1/8 pound pureed raw cabbage
- Spring water
One package VitaMin Mix OR
2 Tablespoons each kelp/dulse or 2 Tablespoons SeaMeal
5 capsules freeze dried glandulars
2 capsules Taurine
600 mg Vitamin E (2 caps)
150 mg Vitamin B Complex
5 capsules Salmon Oil
Put chicken and veggies through the meat grinder (more than once if necessary), making sure all bones are COMPLETELY processed. Add supplements and enough water to form a thick chili consistency.
Store food in freezer safe containers (about 12).
Defrost one container in refrigerator.
Feed 1/2 cup to 1 cup two to three times per day.
Do not place food in direct sunlight or near heating vents.
Selkatz Tonkinese http://selkatztonkinese.com